Everything began in the kitchen of our “grande” grandmother in Via Abro, Trieste. The year was 1945. There, the three brothers Mario, Giovanni and Giuseppe experimented with their ideas, defining the first recipes and taking the first steps of a long journey. They went into business in 1953, each one with his own small shop in Trieste: Mario in Via S. Giacomo in Monte, Giovanni in Via dell'Istria and Giuseppe in Via Zorutti. A few years later, Mario and Giovanni started a small factory in Via della Fornace, specializing in baking traditional Triestine pastries.
Hence is born the “F.lli Giorgi” (“Giorgi's Brothers”) bakers' confections trademark. The year was 1961.
This business allowed them to acquire even more businesses in the city center: in Viale XX Settembre, in Via Muratti, in Via Palestrina and in Via Carducci. In 1969, the “F.lli Giorgi” bakery in Via della Fornace was transfered in Piazza Giotti. The three brothers then proceeded to strengthen their business throughout the years, achieving many rewarding successes.
Via Carducci 14, Trieste
+39 040 760 6013 - pasticceriagiorgits(at)gmail.com
Piazza Giotti 7, Trieste
+39 040 635 408 - pasticceriagiorgits(at)gmail.com